Sunday, March 16, 2008

ugh

Now for some real blogging. Had to let out the frustration you know.

Shit was pretty chill this weekend. Sunday was a super fun day. Jan, Ter, Link, Rom, Jen, and I went to cabazon to eat ostrich burgers, which were not bad at all. I felt healthy eating it. Link organized it, and it was his first event really so we had to do it. Went nicely, i'd say success. The store is like a healthy/natural store. Best PEANUT BUTTER EVER! We each bought our own jar cause it was that good. Got some good sourdough bread as well. Then we went to cabazon to look around. Well I wanted to go to the Levi store, but I realized I am not the biggest fan of Levis as they are pretty heavy. Maybe I should try Capital Es before I say no to levis all together. The car ride was pretty fun. We rolled in Jan's Moms Van ahah. Ugh, i have to go back to fullerton and go to school.

Talked to Mic. sunday 4pm. yessir

One more week.

No comments: