Friday, February 22, 2008

pt. 2

last night was pretty random. migs marc and rae were suppose to go to bar 330, aka azn town. Stuff happened and they ended up chilling at the apt with me. If i was to go, i would have been DD. They ended up drinking at D20. I had like 2 beers if that, alcohol is blah to me kind of now. Had some funny ass talks about nothing. Marc had a grape swisher, oh that smell brought back memories. Ask me about it later ha. Knocked out around 1.

Its raining like all week. That means there is so much snow at bear. I wish I could go, I haven't been in like a month now. Its all good. I'd go this Sunday, but Saturday I'm going to a funeral, and my friend needs me so yeah thats where I'll be.

Roads will be super slippery. Stupid ass freeway drivers don't know how to drive in the rain. Everyone drive safe this weekend, please please.

No comments: