Sunday, April 27, 2008

08 is great!

Dudes, I am so excited,giddy,happy for the next following weeks. The upcoming events are about to be so much fun. Like I haven't been this happy in so long or excited for anything in a while. 08 is the shit so far.

This past Thursday-Sunday was super chilled. Thursday Valley View, Mikey, Migs, and Rae and I went to DTF. Danced, drank the business you know. Friday, Mosun/Club M with Mikey and Rae. Super chill, i love that place. I love it so much, May 9th everyone come out to celebrate my birthday! Saturday was chill, hung out with Rae, ate some baskin robbins talked. At night went to TGIFridays and drank and ate dinner or what not. Talked until the sun came up. Which brings us to Sunday. Chilled again, ate Thai Basil headed home. 3 rounds with Rae ahah.

Next week - mexico with FAMILY and FRIENDS! enough said

May 7th - my fucking birthday. Celebrating it with FROM FIRST TO LAST! Round IV with Rae! my new concert buddy haha. Shit is about to be bananas!

May 8th - contine the celebration of course

May 9th - COME TO MOSUN/CLUB-M! we are going to drink and dance the night away. holla for more info.

No comments: