Friday, April 11, 2008

company

So last night I went to 330. Typical Thursday for me really. Marc, Mikey, Migs, Joanna, Rae and I went. 330 isn't my usual place to be at just cause its so AZN there. I like a place where there is diversity, not guys wearing the newest Crooks, Fresh Jive, Stussy, GRN apple blah blah blah with the latest nikes. I am no hater on shoes, my roomies are shoe heads and I have to admit there are some clean shoes they have. They do it with class and steez you know, while these other fools just pick up the latest cause thats whats hot right now. Anyways, I am not going to lie, I had a really good time actually. It was the company I was with that made the night enjoyable. We each had a couple drinks, taking turns buying rounds. Talked about random things, such as quoting Dumb and Dumber quotes, EDC, sitting on a chair and a whole bunch of other randomness. It was nice, hanging with real people.

No comments: