Wednesday, October 24, 2007

cigs and coffee

its only 10:30 and im tired already. i woke up tired. i've been spending the last 3 days studying, at least 3 hours straight. its paying off so far cause i got a B on my chem midterm. haha finally right. my bio midterm is stressing me out, im so nervous. i've never really felt nervous before a test. well theres a first for everything. i just found out theres no classes offered during winter intersession for me to take so im going boarding all winter. haha. season pass here i come. on a nice note, talking to my friends back in moval calms me down. which is really nice. midterm is at 1 so i got a good amount of time to study. im going to knock out right after lab haha. damn i have lab. this will all pay off soon. not soon enough i think sometimes, but victory is going to taste so sweet.

No comments: