Thursday, October 18, 2007

See you in the shallows

so im at starbucks in brea studying with raffy, benh, and steph d. pretty productive night as i made dinner for my roomies then came out here at 8:30. its been straight studying except that raffy keeps trying to talk to me (LOL JK RAFFY!). its been awhile since a cig break but they are about to close up so im waiting for that.

Talked with marites over AIM since i am on corner bakery's wifi. it was a nice talk. kinda touched the heart. made me miss a lot of things. sucks we have to grow older. I miss our annual family winter trips the most, where we would just go snowboard for days on ends. the drive there was half the fun as it was a bonding experience for all of us. we grew closer and closer ever mile, every gas station stop, each breakfast, lunch, and dinner. trips always consisted of me, marites, vadd, chay, and john. i guess with me being far away from them, i feel like i've lost that connection. its just an illusion cause its always there. theres nothing that could break what we all have together. The trips are just on standby while i finish school, marites and vadd get settled with life. Chay just started RCC and i know he is doing good, which makes me proud of him even more. John is about to become the next iron chef. I've never been so proud of those two in my life. Once we all get our lives together, where we want to be at, our trips will resume. Family is always there behind me no matter how far i am. i love that. I can only hope that once we are older, we can include my little cousins kristine, martha, and edward on our trips. The trips will be annual once again, spending those 7 or so days together suck in a car/cabin, nothing but quality time and love for one another. i can't wait for it.

No comments: